10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
There's no Cesc "hate". If you claim this, then you are as irrational and prone to hyperbole as the very same people you are criticizing.

What you can argue is that there is a certain lack of appreciation for Cesc. Some of it is unfair, but lets face it, some of it is warranted. Cesc has been inconsistent since joining, and therein lies most of the criticism.

Also i have to say, it seems extremely ironic to call someone a "Messi worshipper" when you come out as being the same thing for Cesc.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I'm no Cesc worshipper. I realise his faults like anyone else but don't bother to write them because 80% of the forum is doing this anyway and exxagerrating them too.

I picked this avatar because of the friendly facial expression, couldn't find a sim,ar one in Barca colours.

F

Flavia

Quick note: the holier than thou attitude is not welcome here, or calling others "fanboys" for disagreeing with you.
Thank you.

CesDel

Fair enough to criticise if the player is shit. Cesc has been far from shit.

Excatly!

If anything he has been inconsistent but shit? Come on! I don't think that stats are the best way to judge how a player has perform, but a guy who is the 2nd top scorer and 2 top assister in the team while playing out of position and not being a starter, isn't shit. And I was very much against buying Fabregas and was somewhat of a hater back then..

Ghost

I apologise if any of my posts offended anyone or broke the rules. Its just annoying getting called a hater whenever you criticise a player.

Now, let's get back on topic. :)

Meitux

Hamzah,im sure you know why everybody is not satisfied from his performances for Barcelona.Everybody including myself will be tottaly satisfied only if hes used im attacking midfield position that is his main and performs his best there,that certainly doesn't mean if he plays there he will play perfectly everytime.Its just the fact that he is mostly used to positions that he isn't so familiar with and can't perform his best.But he can't take Iniestas position, so back in time his transfer never made clear sense to me..

Its not hate at all,we critisize our players perfomances but can't just assume that if hes used in hes best position he will be exceptional...i just hope about it,he has much more chances of performing better there than wait for the time he performs in CM.

Last edited:

CesDel

And its annoying that people criticise someone by using some fuck'd up logic as well. I mean, yesterday someone criticized Sanchez because he fell down when he scored a goal..

Meitux, I don't think that he is denying that Fabregas has underperformed, I belive what he is saying is that it has been blown out of proportion.

Last edited:

Trickykid

Its just annoying getting called a hater whenever you criticise a player.

What exactly do expect when you express your critique with phrases like "he's been shit both seasons"? That is just pure polarized hating, which doesn't give way for any reasonable discussion what so ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans