10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

poldep

Women throw themselves all the time at Leo.

leo_messi_underwear.jpg

wooow look at that bump.

Mitchell1978

Messi is a worldwide superstar, girls are gonna hit on him where ever he goes. Those pictures are of him dancing with some blonde it is innocent flirting nothing more than that, if he slept with her then he is in trouble. But he is a man and it is must be hard to ignore all that attention, you can't blame him for having a moment of weakness now and then.

This! Famous athletes (and moviestars etc) have women throw themselves at them all the time, loads of them cheat on their 'WAGS' and to be honest i don't blame them.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Passing of the torch.....

But it will be another 2-3 of sure decline for
[SUP]Neymar Era[/SUP]

:lol:

He is not passing on the torch and he is not in decline. When he will score only 15-20 goals per season , you could say that he declined . Untill then...

Shhh.gif

:pep:

CatalinR10

In the end it all comes down to human behaviour . The passion in a relationship doesn't last forever . There are some cases in which it lasts a really long time , but those are rare.

So.....we have here a 25 year guy who is multi millionaire and who is called by a certain amount of people as the best player ever in a such popular game. Even if this story is fake , I think sooner or later he will cheat. I'm not saying it's ok to do it , but in the end in his circumstances ,I wonder who wouldn't .

BarcaGirl

Just saw this on tumblr

This is going around in Argentina: People close to Antonella Roccuzzo denied that she’s split with Lionel Messi. “It’s not the best time, but they are still together"

poldep

In the end it all comes down to human behaviour . The passion in a relationship doesn't last forever . There are some cases in which it lasts a really long time , but those are rare.

So.....we have here a 25 year guy who is multi millionaire and who is called by a certain amount of people as the best player ever in a such popular game. Even if this story is fake , I think sooner or later he will cheat. I'm not saying it's ok to do it , but in the end in his circumstances ,I wonder who wouldn't .

TBF I really don't think he cheated. And yes, there are men who don't cheat.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
From the Internet...
The photographs, published by Argentina’s Pronto magazine, showed the £250,000 per week star with his hands wrapped around the woman’s hips while looking at her chest.

The dramatic headline reads "The Photo That Puts Lionel Messi's Marriage At Risk".

It is claimed Messi is now in crisis talks with his girlfriend Antonella Racuzzo, 25, after she saw the pictures.

A source close to the magazine said: “There is nothing to suggest anything more happened but still Antonella is furious.

“She can’t believe he has been so stupid and feels very let down by Leo.

“Whether she’ll give him the red card or not remains to be seen but it’s fair to say the sofa may be getting a lot of use at the moment.”

Alongside the pictures, Pronto wrote: “Lio and Antonella, the mother of his son Thiago, are today living through their most serious crisis.”

raskolnikov

The annoying part is Marca and other Madrid media that will use this as ammo against Messi/Barca and blow the whole thing out of proportion.
Messi isnt married by the way, which ironically means Antonella isnt going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans