10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixer

Deleu (Lechia Gdansk): "All Lechia players want Messi's shirt. They ask me how to say 'Want to swap shirts?' in Spanish." [la xarxa]

:lol:

BarcaGirl

via Messimaniacas:

A person close to Messi to @ciudad_com: “Leo told Antonella that nothing happened, that none of that is real"

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The annoying part is Marca and other Madrid media that will use this as ammo against Messi/Barca and blow the whole thing out of proportion.
Messi isnt married by the way, which ironically means Antonella isnt going anywhere.

Messi should be aware of this and be more disciplined. He should be more careful about his public image. Like I said, he is just a bit too aloof sometimes.

spark

What the hell has he been doing all summer? Quit getting in trouble you fool if not sell him quickly before he ruins everything.

ron-swanson-computer.gif

J

jiopi

Messi should be aware of this and be more disciplined. He should be more careful about his public image. Like I said, he is just a bit too aloof sometimes.
Was waiting you comment about reputation, next time be quicker for the cause. :p

XaviMessiGirl

Guess it depends on what Antonella considers cheating. To some people even looking at another girl/guy or harmless flirting is bad enough to break up with them. To others it's just as long as it doesn't cross a certain boundary. My ex didn't even like me making guy friends or going anywhere there would be a lot of guys around without him there. But nowadays, I have more freedom.

But yeah hopefully this all blows over & he can just get back to playing. Not been a good summer for him in the media.

oggmar

Guess it depends on what Antonella considers cheating. To some people even looking at another girl/guy or harmless flirting is bad enough to break up with them. To others it's just as long as it doesn't cross a certain boundary. My ex didn't even like me making guy friends or going anywhere there would be a lot of guys around without him there. But nowadays, I have more freedom.

But yeah hopefully this all blows over & he can just get back to playing. Not been a good summer for him in the media.

I mean if you cant even look/talk to another guy, what in the actual fuck is your partner thinking?

And PR like this and the apparent tax fraud is not good for Messis reputation.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...

:amazed:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I don't see what all this has to do with his reputation. I haven't even heard about all this outside of these forums. Also, what's the deal? I seriously doubt Messi dancing with randomblonde on a party will do much damage to his image as a footballer and/or person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans