dgnlhv.jpg

:p

I hope Antonella doesn't see this

Could be in another crisis talk

Gohan

Super Saiyan
upe5umuh.jpg

Chillax peeps its photoshopped..

Wow, this is really sad.. they are actually trying to destroy someones live.

What if Antonella thought these pictures were real and wanted a divorce what would result that their son Thiago has divorced parents.. People don't know where to stop anymore

SoMa

As much of a Messi fan I am, I dont think its shopped. of course messis head is going to look similar in 2 different pictures, its only logical. But even if they are real, whats he doing wrong? looks like someone came up to him and started dancing on him and judging by the photos, she was probably sent there as a set up to get this story in the first place

suckabov

Lemon curry?
of course messis head is going to look similar in 2 different pictures, its only logical.
It's already proven to be fake. Check how their heads seem to melt in that second picture, and how you can see Thiago's head on his lap in the first.

Apparently, Jorge Messi is planning to sue that newspaper.

spark

Wow, this is really sad.. they are actually trying to destroy someones live.

What if Antonella thought these pictures were real and wanted a divorce what would result that their son Thiago has divorced parents.. People don't know where to stop anymore

They arent married :)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I heard someone saying Pronto, the Argentinian tabloid allegedly claimed that they had the video of that night to prove it? Has anyoneelse heard this?

raskolnikov

Why is it so hard for some of you guys to accept he probably "cheated" on his girl.
You know how many girls that are a 10 offer themselves to any famous person every day, shit is mind boggling.
Even a mediocre singer or player gets plenty of girls, let alone the greatest ever in the most popular sport in the world.
Messi is most likely not the perfect loyal familyman some picture him to be. As long as it doesnt affect his play for Barca he can do whatever the hell he wants imo.

ebc_99

I don't care if he cheated or not, most men would cheat if they had women throwing themselves at them. You would need incredible will power not to.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans