10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuess99

speaking of affairs, my gf still aint back from a party that she didnt tell me she is going to!!......bitch.:angry:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why is it so hard for some of you guys to accept he probably "cheated" on his girl.
You know how many girls that are a 10 offer themselves to any famous person every day, shit is mind boggling.
Even a mediocre singer or player gets plenty of girls, let alone the greatest ever in the most popular sport in the world.
Messi is most likely not the perfect loyal familyman some picture him to be. As long as it doesnt affect his play for Barca he can do whatever the hell he wants imo.

Even if those pictures were real, they don't prove anything. As I said, Leo probably had a few too many drinks and that woman hit on him while he was a little intoxicated and they hugged and danced.

ryuken

Some cant even see that these photos were PS? We are not discussing bout the fact the he cheated or not, we r talking bout the fact that some god damn Tabloid is trying to ruin his image with photoshopped pictures.

raskolnikov

Even if those pictures were real, they don't prove anything. As I said, Leo probably had a few too many drinks and that woman hit on him while he was a little intoxicated and they hugged and danced.

I still think its naive to assume Messi doesnt cheat, regular people cheat with ugly people just cause they have the opportunity and yet we believe our favourite players don´t while they get the hottest girls hitting on them on a daily basis while their wives are an ocean away? Giggs always struck me as a pefect family man as well look how that turned out...
I get why people like Messi to be perfect, but regardless of him being or not it should not matter, in the end its his football that should be judged.

Ghost

I still think its naive to assume Messi doesnt cheat

What part of its one hell of a bad photoshop do you not understand?

upe5umuh.jpg

If he actually cheats later down the line, we won't make any excuses for him. IF he does.

Jadentheman

I don't. Celebrities and athletes (even the so called religious ones!) in particular are kinda hard to partner with due to so many temptations. Some people do open relationships. Other just turn a blind eye and not care because of the money or whatever.

Kerrybai

Why do you care so much if he cheats or not? And I meant in General not just this case.

If he did cheat it could ruin his family life and affect his performances, right now all we can assume is that he hasn't cheated. Plus some people care about Messi and don't want to see his family torn apart.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Those pictures are so obviously fake that it's a shame they starked this discussion. But to join in;

Assuming that celebrities can't have working monogamous relationships because they have too many 'hot' but obviously cheap girls offering themselves to them is just as naive. Some do, but this is not the status quo.

Messi has been used to success, wealth and fame for 7 years or so. I doubt a blonde stripper would give him much of a buzz. That's just ridiculous.

Also, this is not Ronaldo but shy Messi, who didn't even dare to kiss his first girlfriend back in 2006 (according to her) and has his mother deciding whether his choice in women is acceptable. Plus, he's, as it seems, happy with Antonella, who frankly looks twice as hot as that stripper (and I'm a girl). Can't imagine other girls can give him something Antonella can't.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Those pictures are so obviously fake that it's a shame they starked this discussion. But to join in;

Assuming that celebrities can't have working monogamous relationships because they have too many 'hot' but obviously cheap girls offering themselves to them is just as naive. Some do, but this is not the status quo.

Messi has been used to success, wealth and fame for 7 years or so. I doubt a blonde stripper would give him much of a buzz. That's just ridiculous.

Also, this is not Ronaldo but shy Messi, who didn't even dare to kiss his first girlfriend back in 2006 (according to her) and has his mother deciding whether his choice in women is acceptable. Plus, he's, as it seems, happy with Antonella, who frankly looks twice as hot as that stripper (and I'm a girl). Can't imagine other girls can give him something Antonella can't.
You the one in that pic? So listen...

0.jpg

oggmar

Thats Jennifer Lawrence right Suckabov? Also pretty shaneful of the newspapers what they're trying to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans