10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

smeagol-my-precious.gif

lol why is he cleaning it. He can practically ask for a new pair every game :lol:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

His dribbling and one-two's were absolutely on fire, he looked like a much more intense player than last season. On the other hand, his finishing is still a tad rusty compared to his usual standards, so practice in the Asia tour will do him a lot of good.

lovebarca

according to sport messi wanted to renegotiate his contract eventhough he just renewed in February. he wanted to top earner in club.
is it true?anybody heard this news anywhere else?wow i didn't knew he was this much money hungry?

KhaledBarca

according to sport messi wanted to renegotiate his contract eventhough he just renewed in February. he wanted to top earner in club.
is it true?anybody heard this news anywhere else?wow i didn't knew he was this much money hungry?

He already earns 16M/year (with bonuses), the most!
I think its just rumors...

lovebarca

Isn't he already?!
according to sport those wages some calculation changed after neymar arrival so messig wanted improved contract.
i dont know spanish and google translate not good in sport if you know you can verify it and tell forum members.its in "sport.es"

Chainsaw

Killahead
Neymar earns 7m per year if I'm not wrong. Not even close to what Messi earns, so I donno what's about all these rumors.

F

Flavia

I checked sport. They say that, but being sport I'd take it with a grain of salt.

But maybe he needs more to pay the taxes :troll:

F

Flavia

Mundo desportivo already has a story denying Messi wants more money: http://t.co/ur9oLoZi1q

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but this summer, the amount of fake bad press he's getting is insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans