10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
As the understanding in our attacking trio gets better, he'll score more and more goals. Honestly he could've gotten a hat trick today, but he was pretty unlucky on some chances (or just a bit shaky).

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Lazy? :lol:

Nope. He will start pressing and/or dropping back to the midfield more often when we get someone he can rely on to finish the chances he creates. If Neymar showed up this season I guarantee you Messi will have an unprecedented number of assists and you will see him (and Neymar) pressing more often.

He does drop back to the midfield and I like that very much. But don't seriously expect him to press like the rest of the team.

Ghost

He does drop back to the midfield and I like that very much. But don't seriously expect him to press like the rest of the team.

I don't. I only think he will press more than he did in the last 2 seasons.

Tata and the fact that he won't have to preserve his energy that much because finally he has someone (Neymar) upfront alongside him that he can rely on to save the team (which hasn't been the case since Villa was injured) guarantees that.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't. I only think he will press more than he did in the last 2 seasons.

Tata and the fact that he won't have to preserve his energy that much because finally he has someone (Neymar) upfront alongside him that he can rely on to save the team (which hasn't been the case since Villa was injured) guarantees that.

Judging from today's performance, he still spends most of his time walking. So we will see.

CatalinR10

BQsWhn_CIAQ9k-A.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans