10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

KhaledBarca

BTG_2cnCUAAoDIs.png:large

Ghost

Although, I saw a stat yesterday saying that we'd never lost a game when Messi didn't play!

Another crazy Messi stat was that he gives the ball away more than ANY other Barca player z!
Obviously false.

0-3 vs Bayern last season? Yeah, and I'm sure it's not the only one.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Messi is the most prolific and effective player the world has ever seen. I wish the people were I live(NY) appreciated him more and realized what they were missing out on.

Ronnie10

The commentator from my stream was saying before the kick-off "So the starting attacking lineup for Barcelona for this game: Neymar on the left, Messi where he wants to play, Pedro where Messi doesnt want to play".

Last edited:

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Don't have to tell me :(. I'll be having a convo and use the word football instead of soccer and just about nobody realized what I'm saying :facepalm:. Though its my own fault but still :lol:. At least when I wear my Messi jersey most people seem to of at least heard of him. But I always die a little inside when someone asks me who he is.....I'm just one man and can only enlighten so many people at a time. I'm trying my best though.

A surprising amount of people recognize Iniesta when I wear that jersey though.

Jadentheman

I really don't mind. My only issue is that every other sport gets shown on channels I already have on TV. Soccer (aside from UFC) is the only sport where you have to pay a premium for and it's for only one league. So if I want to see everything I have to purchase like 10 different channels while american football, baseball, basketball, and the like have permanent homes and coverage at around 3 or so channels. :(

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I feel you amigo =/. I was the happiest guy around with Gol TV and got all the liga and Bundesliga action I could want.......and then Bein sports came along. Things have never been the same since. Freaking terrible streams the majority of the time coming from great HD tv every weekend. Gutted thinking about it T_T.

Oh well.....long live the greatest :lol:. Im banking on Messi to keep the top scorer position till the end ;)

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I feel you amigo =/. I was the happiest guy around with Gol TV and got all the liga and Bundesliga action I could want.......and then Bein sports came along. Things have never been the same since. Freaking terrible streams the majority of the time coming from great HD tv every weekend. Gutted thinking about it T_T.

Oh well.....long live the greatest :lol:. Im banking on Messi to keep the top scorer position till the end ;)

I get all the sports channels in the world for free on my tv. In fact I get all the channels tv has to offer, gratis. One of the advantages of being Cuban in Miami, we're so crooked you can find anything under the table. Just gotta find the right compadre to hook you up, oh and 200 bones don't forget that.

Stric

Messi had 7 shots on target against Valencia last night, a personal record in the Spanish league. #fcblive [via opta]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans