10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kixer

Had the most amazing dream ever, Messi scoring 4 goals against R. Madrid at Camp Nou and 5 goals at Bernabeu.

Maybe soon.. :tito:

M

Messi+Eto

Was excessively greedy to our detriment in the last game. Scored a hattrick should have set up some of his teammates rather than try score more. Kept cutting off Neymar and Pedro rather than play them in! Anyway good to see him scoring again.

Cule4life

The Culest
Was excessively greedy to our detriment in the last game. Scored a hattrick should have set up some of his teammates rather than try score more. Kept cutting off Neymar and Pedro rather than play them in! Anyway good to see him scoring again.

Cutting off useless Pedro? You have a problem with that? :lol: (Dont agree with ur view btw)

Kerrybai

Good Lord. What am I reading. If he gets into a goal-scoring position he shoots, its his job. He has 47 assists since August 2010 which puts him at number 1 with Ozil. Messi and selfish don't go together.

M

Messi+Eto

Good Lord. What am I reading. If he gets into a goal-scoring position he shoots, its his job. He has 47 assists since August 2010 which puts him at number 1 with Ozil. Messi and selfish don't go together.

Don't base your arguments on the past. I was refering to the last game.

alex88bg

He makes a judgement if they are capable of scoring.He did setup Pedro a few times but he failed miserably,therefore he decided its best to do it his way.I have no problem with him only with Pedro.

BarcaVillain

Don't agree. I recall an occasion when on the edge of the box with space, he decided to look for a pass when he should have gone for goal himself. He didn't have a brilliant game (insane saying that when he's scored a hat trick) but I wouldn't say he is any more greedy than a forward should be. The issue is the other forwards having the confidence to have a go when they get the chance.

barcanuck

this is exaggerated ! Messi and Neymar started to work together much more and that will keep improving, there is no need to pass to Pedro he can't finish shit

Leo10

Was excessively greedy to our detriment in the last game. Kept cutting off Neymar and Pedro rather than play them in!

Arguably the best player in history is cutting off the worst player on the pitch. :lol: There is only one problem with that - It never happened and you are making it up.

albundygtfo.gif

BarcaGirl

Disappointed with Leo for supporting Madrid bid for 2020 Olympics. After all the trouble and abuse that the capital city has caused him. :( Why, Leo, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans