10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I never wanted to hear 'goal drought' and 'messi' in same sentence, hope he scores today may be a fk goal. It has been some time since messi scored from a freekick.

numero

I will still not freak out even if he doesn't score in his 10 games. Because the amount of effort he puts on the field and the goal creating chances he create is out of the world. This is the first time since 2011 ,it has happened. Can you imagine that record? Out of the world.

Relax Messi. No problem even if he doesn't score. He, on the field, playing for us is what matters most.

:wub:

Xtroverto

I'm actually a bit scared today that Messi will try to hard to score, it is easy to get blocked and overwork every single action on the pitch when chasing a goal obsessively. I'm just afraid that the whole I'm gonna score for Thiago thing will make him try to hard and in the end jeopardise the whole match. Tata should put him on the bench and let him play the last 30 minutes, this match is to important to allow Messi on a goalscoring misson endanger the result with obsesive finishing.

Just a thought you know :tata:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'm actually a bit scared today that Messi will try to hard to score, it is easy to get blocked and overwork every single action on the pitch when chasing a goal obsessively. I'm just afraid that the whole I'm gonna score for Thiago thing will make him try to hard and in the end jeopardise the whole match. Tata should put him on the bench and let him play the last 30 minutes, this match is to important to allow Messi on a goalscoring misson endanger the result with obsesive finishing.

I fear the same. If Messi tries too hard, he might end up nothing. Just be his usual self and the goals will come.

NeyMesSis

lol lol lol lol :lol::lol::tata1: Messi on the bench, because this match is to important.. Please :lol:

J

jiopi

2013%2f10%2fBallon-1.jpg

Pretty interesting that statistical function gives the correct Top 3, even when Messi and Cronaldo differs so greatly from Ribery. The validity is right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans