10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I get the feeling that he is suffering from Tata's tactics and that is what worries me the most.

If I were team coach, I would just ask Messi:"What a hell man? Where is the pasion?" It looks like he don't whant to play and give 150% of himself like he did it before.
Too slow, without pasion, without commitment and ambition to play and score. There was maybe 2-3 time when he did his magic but with maybe 50%. I know he was injured but that's not the reason for him not to play and slowing down the game. He is tired? If that's right - than he should take a break 2-3 games, sit down on stands and rest himself and just watch the game.

Man, I would love to see him scoring again like he did before!!!! (2-3 goals per game)

DinhoR10

I get the feeling that he is suffering from Tata's tactics and that is what worries me the most.

Thats not fair to Tata, against Madrid he had a glorious chance that on his day he would've scored, today espanyol parked the proverbial bus which is always hard to score against.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Playing at a "high level"? I don't know what match you were watching today, he was horrible.
If you read my sentence again, and analyse its every word, you will notice I wasn't talking about today. The reason why he's being complained about so much is because he's set unbelievable standards.

F

Flavia

Playing at a "high level"? I don't know what match you were watching today, he was horrible.

You didn't get what she said. She meant he's been playing at high level for so long, that when he goes 2 games without scoring, the overreactions begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans