10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Messi+Eto

He has to break that record!!!!!!!. . . Or equal it at the very least.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
ibaEHXz8B9L6RL.gif

ShandyFFM

you just dont want to be the player who injures messi or ronaldo.. i guess you will have some very very hard days after all.....hope messi is ok so the benfica goalie dont get blamed

F

Flavia

Vilanova: "In principle, it's just a knock, but we have to wait for results of further tests. The feeling is it's not bad, but it's early."

impeh

Hi, its me..
we've been very lucky hes played so much over the last couple of seasons and never really got injured, where as nearly everyone else in the team has :(

timing kinda sucks though :lol:

hopefully its nothing serious, when hes picked up bigger injuries in the past hes looked in a lot more pain.

Trickykid

you just dont want to be the player who injures messi or ronaldo.. i guess you will have some very very hard days after all.....hope messi is ok so the benfica goalie dont get blamed

To be honest, both Matic and Luisao looked exactly like people who'd love nothing more than injuring Messi tonight.

M

Malappapper

1. It seems bad at first because the whole body of the keeper falls on Messi's left leg.

2. There doesn't seem to be any serious twisting or bending, which is good.

3. It was a clear penalty.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
From that angle it looks like a little force has gone on to Messi's left leg whilst standing and pushing in the left to right direction. Perhaps a small strain or tear in the worst case scenario.

I've twisted my knee a million times before. Feels horrible when it happens - Back on action after a week and a half. Doesn't look anywhere near the type of injury that would keep him out more than 2-3 days.

veryfatchocobo

nononononononononononononononononononononononono hope it's not serious.... Also, I hope that walking in the locker room thing is true, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans