10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
If medical tests are not done today it means is not serious at all. Chill out, people.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
I've been watching the clash with the keeper, it looks as if he hit his knee against the keepers head.

can't understand how the keeper didn't come out the worst.

Valdivia

Blaming Leo or Tito is borderline retarded. He had the chance to score 2-3 goals against Alaves but was rested, and even then fans got outraged. Injuries happen and I'm glad that Messi was taken out of the game, whether it was serious or not.

The Betis game without Leo will be both exciting and interesting.

BarcaOG

Banned
Even if he can play, I don't think tito will let him, He probably shit his pants more than we did, We can take them down without messi.

true. i dont think anyone fears an injury to messi more than tito and the coaching staff. i remember last year MarcaToons produced an episode in which an overly paranoid Guardiola constantly stressed over Leo's health...

hellsangel1

Look I don't give a damn what anyone says, this wasn't the last game of the year or something, Messi has plenty of games left to break the record. It made absolutely no sense to bring him on in this meaningless game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans