10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

abual3bed1

Messi is having doubts about Juanjo Brau after the recent injuries. He's not gonna travel with Messi to Argentina this time. As Leo is having doubts about Brau and will go to Argentina with Mascherano and Pepe Costa only this time. From SPORT

F

Flavia

According to md, Messi is working with a nutricionist that also a triathlete, Silvia Tremoleda. He lost 2 kg since the new diet, that started on the pre-season.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
According to md, Messi is working with a nutricionist that also a triathlete, Silvia Tremoleda. He lost 2 kg since the new diet, that started on the pre-season.

I guess we know two things so far: (1) the new diet doesn't necessarily exclude red meat and (2) it hasn't shown its effectiveness yet in term of making Messi less injury-prone.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Seriously? Betting that kind of money seems pretty stupid in my opinion. Even if it is in good hands :messi:

Not for me, but I can understand that some people think that. I'm actually so sure that he will score 2 or more goals tomorrow, so I'm probably going to bet another 500$. It's that wonderful feeling of (potentially) winning easy money, I just can't stop. I'm going to look like the biggest idiot if he doesn't score 2 goals tomorrow. BTW, someone should create a betting thread if there isn't already one.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Not for me, but I can understand that some people think that. I'm actually so sure that he will score 2 or more goals tomorrow, so I'm probably going to bet another 500$. It's that wonderful feeling of (potentially) winning easy money, I just can't stop. I'm going to look like the biggest idiot if he doesn't score 2 goals tomorrow. BTW, someone should create a betting thread if there isn't already one.

Not to dissapoint you but I don't think Messi will score a brace today..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans