10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaVillain

Something is clearly wrong. I think its mental rather than physical, a sort of self fulfilling prophecy. He isn't going 100% for fear of injury, then he gets injured and worries more about it. No idea what the answer is, they need to do something though.

MMKa

If it was someone another and happened much later in game, I would say this injury was well timed – International friendlies ahead.

F

Flavia

He was injury prone before pep, now he's again. Something changed... Messi and Barça's staff can't be oblivious to it... This is getting really worrying.

NotInHere

Yup something is definitely wrong with Messi, you guys can't tell us not to worry when he has gotten injured so many times these seasons and has sat so many games, plus the times he has played hee didn't look like the dominant Messi

Something is just wrong, and it totally ruined my day:icon_confused: to just see a player of that magnitude go off the field just like that is heart breaking, perhaps he'll never be the same again?

Armando929

Come on man, he barely played for months after the season ended.

I guess I've just always had the feeling that the way he's always playing 90
min. never coming off plus the international games last season really took a toll on him.

Maybe I'm wrong. But now it seems he's always injured not since Pep being here has Messi seen this many injuries.

BarcaVillain

Silver lining being that hopefully he'll only be out for a few weeks and won't have to travel halfway round the world with Argentina.

That and we have Neymar. Boom, 1-0

aki13

I wonder if Leo's continuing problems are signs that his body is strugglng with amount of games over the last 5 years. I also fear he will begin to lose the ability to play a full role anymore. (full role - i.e playing every game and scoring and assisting so many. Basically runnning our team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans