10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I honestly don't trust Barca's medical department. No concrete reason for it, but somehow I don't. We should perhaps really consider getting Bayern's medical department, or sending Messi there... :messi:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Barca should rest him at least 1 month regardless of severity of injury( if it is severe then 2 months). We can win matches without messi, only bring him when we are losing. He needs to be in full fitness for champions league knockout stages and world cup. The only place he has got something to prove is world cup, just get him ready for it. 3 injuries in 1 year is too much for messi. Let ronaldo have more goals than messi this year, who cares we just need him to be his full fitness from next jan-feb. Just hoping that atleti loses one more match then we don't have to play messi week in week out.

Mitchell1978

Barca should rest him at least 1 month regardless of severity of injury( if it is severe then 2 months). We can win matches without messi, only bring him when we are losing. He needs to be in full fitness for champions league knockout stages and world cup. The only place he has got something to prove is world cup, just get him ready for it. 3 injuries in 1 year is too much for messi. Let ronaldo have more goals than messi this year, who cares we just need him to be his full fitness from next jan-feb. Just hoping that atleti loses one more match then we don't have to play messi week in week out.

I agree, barca and Messi really need to take their time this time around even if he feels fit earlier. We need just 1 point to win the group in the CL and the remaining La Liga and CDR fixturen aren't that hard (maybe apart from the Atletic game on the road).

Maria

Sique Rodríguez ‏@SiqueRodriguez 11h
Messi tiene lesión bíceps femoral pierna izquierda.Es la q se lesionó en agosto.Recalcar q lesión PSG y Almería eran derecha.Mañana pruebas

So Messi has injured his left foot now(just like in August)..against PSG and Almeris he was injured at the right foot.

Djab

I'm not going to be superstitious and don't like to be like that but 2013 was/is a really unlucky year for Messi.
These back to back injuries disturbed his form & because of these injuries he was sidelined most of the year.
He actually is going to lose ballon d'or to another player & the only reason is that.
How long he will be out then!? They say it's like the injury he got against PSG. Is it right????????:(

Jelboo

God fucking damnit Leo, what's going on?? :( Back against PSG I already felt really, really worried. Right now I'm freaking out. Something seems really off about this, why does he keep getting injured, shouldn't we have 'fixed' it by now??? I fear that his many seasons of unending playtime has taken its toll. I just hope this is a temporary fluke and not something that will keep on happening. I'm very, very worried. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans