10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

And Messi has 2 hattricks, even with all his injuries.

Lewandovski scored 4 goals in the CL semifinal. How about that? Ribery made the play for both Bayern's goals in the CL final. These are the greatest games you get the chance to play in a season. Hattricks vs Levante, Zaragoza, Elche, Celta and so on aren't all that impressive in the Ballon d'Or race because of their limited importance and the low quality of the opponents. It's what you do in great matches that counts the most, and, in all fairness, Messi, like Barcelona as a team, wasn't consistently impressive (bar Milan home game).

Last edited:

Jelboo

What's wrong with our Messi :( this is not normal anymore. Something's just wrong and we need to fix it. I can see this going badly if we don't find out why he keeps getting injured.

F

Flavia

Lewandovski scored 4 goals in the CL semifinal. How about that? Ribery made the play for both Bayern's goals in the CL final. These are the greatest games you get the chance to play in a season. Hattricks vs Levante, Zaragoza, Elche, Celta and so on aren't all that impressive in the Ballon d'Or race because of their limited importance and the low quality of the opponents. It's what you do in great matches that counts the most and, in all fairness, Messi, like Barcelona as a team, wasn't consistently impressive (bar Milan home game).

What does this have to do with what I said? I replied to a post saying cr already has 3 hattricks this season, as if it was really an astonishing feat.

F

Flavia

I just saw it... 6 to 8 weeks. This is really serious :(
He ruptured his femoral biceps.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We can manage without him, but this time the med staff and he himself need to ensure that he has fully recovered when he is back.

Cesc and Tata suggested that he didnt take full time to recover from his previous injuries hence making the matter much worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans