10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

So some barça players are free to shoot. Why don´t they? :S
They dont have a very good long distance shot, it can still go in but its not dangerous, also its risky cause it might allow them to counter if its blocked, barca is confident in their style and prefer to lockpick.

raskolnikov

i've been saying this all the time,full time false 9 is not the solution
It is but not always in those anti-football games where we are behind, messi at the right moving in with eto'o at the centre was more effective aginst those than messi at false 9 and pedro passing the ball back to xavi.

Me55i D105

Saddest goal celebration ever. I think no one here imagined that the celebration for Thiago would look like that. Good game overall.

Well, seeing as how they lost the match, not much to celebrate. No one wants to lose and no one wants a meaningless goal to be dedicated for them.

F

Flavia

ip38rc.jpg

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

It is but not always in those anti-football games where we are behind, messi at the right moving in with eto'o at the centre was more effective aginst those than messi at false 9 and pedro passing the ball back to xavi.

that´s because etoo and henry were goal machines. Those were the days.

Barca8

that´s because etoo and henry were goal machines. Those were the days.

Those definitely were amazing days. We could replicate that if we purchased Falcao. Imagine the damage Villa - Falcao - Messi could do. With that trio upfront the opposition defense would have their hands full leaving Iniesta-Xavi to do what they do best.

Barcilliant

Those definitely were amazing days. We could replicate that if we purchased Falcao. Imagine the damage Villa - Falcao - Messi could do. With that trio upfront the opposition defense would have their hands full leaving Iniesta-Xavi to do what they do best.
I have been screaming for Falcao! Messi at false 9 is too one dimensional. It hurts the team. Yes he scores tons of goals but strong defences neutralise him and the others are not consitent enough and lacl physical size.

Barca8

I have been screaming for Falcao! Messi at false 9 is too one dimensional. It hurts the team. Yes he scores tons of goals but strong defences neutralise him and the others are not consitent enough and lacl physical size.

Same here! It's been amazing to watch the great things Messi can do and all the goals he's scored this year. But in a way it's also hurt our team as you said we've become a bit one dimensional. Our opponents know if they can triple team Messi and shut him down there go most of our goals. Bringing in a striker of Falcao's caliber; a player who is an amazing target in the air, who can dribble, pass and slam in goals will not only take a lot of pressure off Messi but make us play better as a team.

K

kroki223

Was he really cluesless???? Messi was the most dangerous. Just the goalkeeper was very good!!!

K

kroki223

Hurt th team???? SORRY BUT IT'S SO STUPID! MESSI IS VERY GOOD IN THE MIDDLE!! BELIEVE ME!! WE DON'T NEED FALCAO!!! I think Barca tried with Ibra,but it wasn't good!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans