10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kroki223

Messi is the best false9!!!

Messi was the best yesterday. whoscored gave him 8.6!!

K

kroki223

I think I should write a letter to Rosell, to sell Messi! Barca should play without Messi! He should go back to Argentina. Nonsense that Barca's best player is critized. It's seems that for some people Messi's play is boring.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Same here! It's been amazing to watch the great things Messi can do and all the goals he's scored this year. But in a way it's also hurt our team as you said we've become a bit one dimensional. Our opponents know if they can triple team Messi and shut him down there go most of our goals. Bringing in a striker of Falcao's caliber; a player who is an amazing target in the air, who can dribble, pass and slam in goals will not only take a lot of pressure off Messi but make us play better as a team.

That´s so simple to see. Agree 100%. But Tito, like Guardiola, is stubborn.

K

kroki223

Why people ignore me? SELL MESSI!! SELL MESSI!! Is Messi too demensional? IT HURT ME WHAT I READ ON SOME FORUMS!!!
IT IS DESGRACEFUL!! MAYBE MESSI SHOULDN'T PLAY IN BARCA ANYMORE! HE SHOULD BE WITH HIS CHILD AT HOME, AND NOT TO DEAL WITH BARCA AND THE FANS!!!! WHY PEOPLE COUSE MESSI FOR THE LOST??? IT'S NONSENSE!

F

Flavia

1084_405265929545879_1559796772_n.png

His new boots.

Me55i D105

It also won 5/6 titles 2011-12. The problem is that others aren't stepping up, and that Xavi/Iniesta stopped passing through balls either because they were told or because no one takes those runs which were really effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans