10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

barca1899

Lionel Messi has been chosen as best forward in the Liga last season, beating Cristiano Ronaldo and Alvaro Negredo #fcblive #premiosfutbol

The Liga Awards were created 5 years ago. Messi has won all 5 awards for best Liga forward since then. #fcblive #premiosfutbol

NotInHere

Can't wait until this guy comes, I found myself watching that video where he's kinda lightly training in Argentina multiple times, even if the video was short:worthy:

Samuel Eto'o

Lionel Messi has been chosen as best forward in the Liga last season, beating Cristiano Ronaldo and Alvaro Negredo #fcblive #premiosfutbol

The Liga Awards were created 5 years ago. Messi has won all 5 awards for best Liga forward since then. #fcblive #premiosfutbol

Its nice when a particular someone is always in his shadow

CatalinR10

Yaya Toure (Man City): "Ballon d'Or? It's a bit complicated at the moment, but if Messi can win it again, the better... (laughs)"[rac1]

NotInHere

Sometime I think about learning Spanish just to understand what the word of God sounds like from the horses mouth
Just look at him, he's so humble its unbelievable, even after all the things he has accomplished, he remains true to his roots. You don't have to know Spanish to know what he says.

Its no wonder tho, he was taken out of the gutters of Argentina, people like him were born humble and were taught to be.

Cule4life

The Culest
Just look at him, he's so humble its unbelievable, even after all the things he has accomplished, he remains true to his roots. You don't have to know Spanish to know what he says.

Its no wonder tho, he was taken out of the gutters of Argentina, people like him were born humble and were taught to be.

Uh bro you need to read about Messi's history more

PrRan

I also watched the video of him training in Argentina:) can't wait to see him in action again. I've got a feeling he's gonna come back as a monster to shut everyone up with this cristiano crap!

Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans