10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan03

And they say Maradona carried Napoli. What would Barca be without Leo.
His presence alone makes his teammates play better.

F

Flavia

''Messi is nothing without Iniesta & Xavi'' , ''Messi is only good because he plays for Barca''

F**king stupid-ass Madridistas..

Not just madridistas, this is the favorite argument I hear from fellow countrymen and women.

flamenco

1465337_586759871392064_513672868_n.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
when leo retires barca will be a mid table team, scary, i think at the moment we arent even in the top 5 of europe

We have the talents in most positions except defense and striker, and we don't have the depth. Once those are addressed, with the right tactics we will still be a formidable force without Messi.

coura

Banned
I often think about the season Madrid beat us to the title and it felt like Messi was trying to keep pace with Madrid all by himself. He was just extraordinary pulling out 3 points everywhere, the free kick against AM, the nutmeg goal vs Sevilla. We needed him today to do the same but for now the team needs to consider life without him.

I'd like to see Sanchez at false 9.

How about a real 9?

Galning

At least we now know why everybody passes him the ball all the freaking time instead of shooting.. they can't score.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
At least we now know why everybody passes him the ball all the freaking time instead of shooting.. they can't score.

Without Messi we are essentially a weaker version of the Spanish NT, even worse than Spain.

Sigh.

Is there any coincidence that both we and Spain are losing dominance? Why is our era over? Is it because Xavi and Puyol are getting too old? Is it because Guardiola left? I am still pondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans