10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caluhu

tumblr_meo8b1q0kH1rhnsllo1_500.jpg

Sorry, I'm just curious: is there an explanation for the absolutely random placement here?
For example, why are George Best (1968), Allan Simonsen (1977), and George Weah (1995) placed right next to each other?

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Sorry, I'm just curious: is there an explanation for the absolutely random placement here?
For example, why are George Best (1968), Allan Simonsen (1977), and George Weah (1995) placed right next to each other?

I don't know. The purpose of the pic was to look like a connect four game as Dan1983 said.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

He will play, he will score and barça will win. That´s it.

aki13

Couldn't believe this when I saw the news story!

I really hope its not a mistake we live to regret. Just worried it might not be 100% wise to play him.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Couldn't believe this when I saw the news story!

I really hope its not a mistake we live to regret. Just worried it might not be 100% wise to play him.

Tito said that if he felt any discomfort at all he wouldn't play, he won't get injured because of the knock, only way he will get injured is if it's a completely different injury altogether.

Kerrybai

I love how everyone thinks they are a doctor and thinks Messi should rest instead of listening to the advice of Barcelona's trained professional's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans