10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papabeef

We can also deduct that, seeing how Tito is very cautious about getting players back on the pitch after an injury that Messi has got to be fine.

It seems Messi overreacted as the area of contact and the way he felt right after reminded him of the real bad injuries, Celtic etc.. But it had its Stephen King moments, thats for sure..

D

damunk

We can also deduct that, seeing how Tito is very cautious about getting players back on the pitch after an injury that Messi has got to be fine.

It seems Messi overreacted as the area of contact and the way he felt right after reminded him of the real bad injuries, Celtic etc.. But it had its Stephen King moments, thats for sure..

lol @ Stephen King moment. I'm getting images of the clown from IT escaping the turfed grass and taking away little messi.

alex88bg

If messi starts tonight i can see him going from being very cautious to total beast mode...He was in beast mode vs benfica didnt feel so much energy from him in a long time,his apetite is coming back thats for sure,and we all know what happens then,this season has been auto pilot for him...GOD

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I love how everyone thinks they are a doctor and thinks Messi should rest instead of listening to the advice of Barcelona's trained professional's.

Yep, damned fine professionals they are, that's why we haven't had so many injuries over the past 2 seasons. Oh wait...

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
If messi starts tonight i can see him going from being very cautious to total beast mode...He was in beast mode vs benfica didnt feel so much energy from him in a long time,his apetite is coming back thats for sure,and we all know what happens then,this season has been auto pilot for him...GOD

I think he's either going to be cautious or going to go full out. If he's cautious, he'll still probably get a goal or two, but if he's in beast mode like you said...

Four? Five? It won't be pretty, let's just say that.

Garrus

Yep, damned fine professionals they are, that's why we haven't had so many injuries over the past 2 seasons. Oh wait...
We get 'so many injuries' because we don't give 'physicality' much priority when promoting or purchasing a player, And that's the most important thing you should realize.
That's the reason we have one of the lowest heights average in Europe, Shorter players tend to be better players technically and more talented overall, we give talent the highest priority, We're not real madrid
Our medical staff is the best in the world, It's something very much known to most.

Last edited:

Pepe Silvia

If Messi does play, he should be instructed to go easy and jog lightly for the first 20-30 minutes. He probably should be reduced to drop deep and only pick up intensity should a clear chance on goal open up. Otherwise, 2nd half would be better for him to turn it on because his body would be warm.

Vapor

I'm sure he is completely over his knock. The medical facilities they have there would surely detect if there was anything potentially wrong or worrying. I expect him to be at 100%... a bruised knee isn't that bad at all.

Can't wait for the game, every single time we get to see Messi play is such a blessing :wub:

Pepe Silvia

Nice. The rehab these guys get is enough to shrink inflammation and swelling and reduce pain and bruising to nothing in just a matter of days. Tito is not Pep, and has no problem benching Messi as we've seen, so I'm sure Messi's ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans