10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixer

486836_10151738521824305_1432422010_n.jpg

:lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
"After a great year of work I'm happy to celebrate this title! Congratulations fellow .. Hug" - Messi's Facebook message

What title? By RM tying Espanyol today, did Barca win the La Liga title regardless of what will happen in the remaining matches?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
"After a great year of work I'm happy to celebrate this title! Congratulations fellow .. Hug" - Messi's Facebook message

What title? By RM tying Espanyol today, did Barca win the La Liga title regardless of what will happen in the remaining matches?
Yes.

Chainsaw

Killahead
"I do not know how I would have got on with Messi. I'm sure it would have meant fewer goals for me. I think that I would have gone off to play polo before long!"

"If we don't win the next World Cup, it will be a while before we have a better chance. But we were in the same position in 2002. Believe me, that was Argentina's worst ever World Cup!"

Gabriel Batistuta

Papabeef

Unquestionably our best and second best player this season. I think the best player of La Liga award had Messi's name on it 3 months ago already. Its just unreal how consistent he was this season. Wonderful stuff.

fendiking

Even if he doesn't reach 51 league goals his scoring has been even better this season due to the sheer consistency of it

Not many hat tricks or 4 goal games like last season, but scoring 21 in a row is incredible

Just hearing it's nearly 6 months since he last failed to score a league goal is breathtaking

Yannick03

Again injured :smiley_scared:

How is this possible ? Can't our medical staff see this stuff coming ffs. Thank god the season is over.

F

Flavia

This injury is really weird and worrying. I want to know what's wrong. He started and played like he did against bayern away. No movement, slow...

Stric

Whatever happened with his muscle in that first game against PSG was obviously waaaaaaaaaay worse than anyone expected or thought even after examination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans