10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaGirl

I just hope him and Antonella sort this out for the sake of their little boy and that his football Performances don't drop in any way…

KhaledBarca

Bale and Cristiano on the same team :lol:

Messi with most goals and best conversion rate!

BQbghdUCUAAKKR3.png:large

ldb198

maybe drunk maybe not but to any self respecting woman that would not matter. I know fans love him and want to make excuses but bottom line his head is in those big breast. It hurts but it's true.

Galning

maybe drunk maybe not but to any self respecting woman that would not matter. I know fans love him and want to make excuses but bottom line his head is in those big breast. It hurts but it's true.

This has nothing to do with trying to find excuses. We don't know what happened anyway, the only thing that's true is that pictures don't tell a story. I could take hundreds of such pics of my friends who have girlfriends from a night out. How many random drunk girls don't come over to dance, grab your ass, etc...? Can't imagine how much attention Messi gets when he's out.

ebc_99

Messi is a worldwide superstar, girls are gonna hit on him where ever he goes. Those pictures are of him dancing with some blonde it is innocent flirting nothing more than that, if he slept with her then he is in trouble. But he is a man and it is must be hard to ignore all that attention, you can't blame him for having a moment of weakness now and then.

J

jiopi

Who's hurting? :lol:

Me55i D105

And so the path to the dark side has begun. Starts out innocent and all and escalates to the escapades Ronaldinho and Deco did. Hope it won't happen and that everything is bs and just a elaborate plan to undermine Messis image.

poldep

Remember this video??

The madrid-media are all over him like flies on shit. It is the only way to stop him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans