10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Guardiola says that Baggio is the best player he's played with, even after 6-7 operations. Messi asks "in Brescia" and Pep says "yes". Some Italian guy says something like "he says that to everyone" and Pep laughs.

Something about football/fame killing you with time. And that having a family is fundamental. They say that Messi has a very good family. Pep says that in Italy it's the south vs the world. Then I think he says that Baggio "won leagues and cups", says something else and pats Baggio on the belly. Then Baggio wishes Messi luck.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
@bojan & trickykid: Nevermind that, there was a reason why I deleted that part instantly :)

But he owns a farm in Argentina

KhaledBarca

BFgsDkMCUAANcCm.png

Jill

Roberto Baggio meets Lionel Messi !!

(italian language)

Very interesting !!! two my favorite players... thanks for posting! :yes:

Baggio: How do you do?
Messi: very well.
The friend of Baggio (to Messi): I was with him (with Baggio) at stadium, and every time you scored, he shouted "goal!!!" 3 seconds before you scored.
Messi: (laughs)
Pep (to Messi): You know, he often goes to Argentina to hunt! (about Baggio)
Messi: Really? To hunt?
Baggio: Just now returned from Argentina
Messi: where you was?
Baggio: in pampa, near Santa Rosa.
Messi: I don't know these lands absolutely.
Baggio: It is very good for hunting :)
Pep: I was happy to play football with him when I was 31.
Baggio: (laughs)
Pep: His knee was operated 7 times
Messi: in Brescia?
Pep: yes, in Brescia. And I must to say about him: he is the best football player to play with in my career ..with all these 7 operations.
Friend of Baggio: last time you told it about another player..
(everybody laughs)
Pep: yes, I tell this to everyone who come here :)
(laughs, Pep kisses Baggio)
then the italian subtitres ended :worthy:

I wonder what tells Pep to Baggio about Messi by low voice before he came in. It was long and enthusiastic speech ;)

Last edited:

aaron101

No offense to the American Barca fans here. But what can you say? "Americans!" :lol:

Just kidding. Seriously though, that guy is a friggin' NBA writer and of course he is biased. What does he know about soccer?

You're calling out Americans here yet you say 'soccer' instead of 'football'. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans