10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrus

BFgsDkMCUAANcCm.png
It was just now that i realized you're the same Khaled from Barcastat :smiley_scared:

MagIX

I wonder what tells Pep to Baggio about Messi by low voice before he came in. It was long and enthusiastic speech ;)

Pep says the usual things, Leo is phenomenon, he has everything (complete player),game vision,..

The interesting thing is how Pep insists on Leo mental strength, he repeats how strong is his mental strength, how strong is his will to win. He said that when Leo wants, he makes you win, like the greatest players (he mentions Michael Jordan).
He is beloved by the team and he don't have a diva attitude.

King Leo

Banned
The interesting thing is how Pep insists on Leo mental strength, he repeats how strong is his mental strength, how strong is his will to win. He said that when Leo wants, he makes you win, like the greatest players (he mentions Michael Jordan).

That's exactly right! I lived through the M.J era and remember all his games. He had a determination not seen in any other NBA player top that he had an amazing technique. I was watching Jordan clips the other day and you can see the resemblance between the two athletes. Keep in mind basketball allows more room for individual skills than football and this could mean that Messi is a harder nugget to come by (not suggesting that kobe or Lebron even come close to MJ). But the amazing determination in Leo to make things happen as we have seen last week against Milan further cements Pep's observation. His mental strength and technique is unreal and his path of winning the WC and more trophies along the way is wide open!

After his third goal against Brazil in June, my relative sitting next to me in the stadium who doubted Argentina to win, turned around and said to me: "This guy can win the world cup for Argentina just like Maradona!"

Messi's game maybe has slowed down over the years but is getting wiser and more mature plus his determination and mental strength is scary.

Last edited:

ShandyFFM

We will see how messi will behave in a few years when he will be one of the leader in the barca team and although be likely to be our captain... Hope he stays calm and wont be a diva that doesnt suit him at all

Jill

Pep says the usual things, Leo is phenomenon, he has everything (complete player),game vision,..

He is beloved by the team and he don't have a diva attitude.
Thank you very much, it's really interesting!

I am sorry about this film - "Io che saro Roberto Baggio" - wasn't translated into English
It's a super film.

Paganinisrvnge

A goal and an assist in the first half. :worthy:

Shame I have to go back to work. I'm thankful I at least got to watch the first half while on lunch break. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans