10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
The host in the Gala just said that the winner before the extension of the votes was the same as the winner after the extension. :eusa_think: Either she's lying or Ronaldo hasn't won it. Probabily lying.

Saw that too, ofc that's not true. Easy to say that now since FIFA already said they won't announce the pre-15 November results and won't publish the original votes. Or course it would be the funniest thing if Messi wins now :lol:

Don't get it why he was arrogant a couple of months ago.

Me neither. Perhaps to gather more votes? Or the press printed his statements out of context.

Last edited:
T

TataMascapenes

Team of the year: Manuel Neuer, Dani Alves, Thiago Silva, Sergio Ramos, Kphilipp Lahm, Andres Iniesta, Xavi Hernandez, Franck Ribery, Cristiano Ronaldo, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Lionel Messi

Alves and Xavi lulz

NotInHere

Just imagine what kind of motivation Leo will carry on his shoulders after this, seeing a player who is inferior to him win it, he must be asking himself, how the hell did I let this happen. He will come back better then ever. Kinda like what Maradona told him, to never lose against Ronaldo ever again, and boom he won it the next 4 years.

CatalinR10

Just imagine what kind of motivation Leo will carry on his shoulders after this, seeing a player who is inferior to him win it, he must be asking himself, how the hell did I let this happen. He will come back better then ever. Kinda like what Maradona told him, to never lose against Ronaldo ever again, and boom he won it the next 4 years.

He didn't let this happen. It wasn't his fault he got injured. Same thing could happen again , Messi bossing the whole year only to get injured in the last months and Ronaldo winning it again.

Antimadridista1

Bd3tyemIMAAK9RG.jpg:large

CatalinR10

Ribery (Bayern): "Who'd I vote for? I've said it several times already: the number one is Lionel Messi, he's the best in the world." [rtl]

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I read somewhere that Fifa said the Ballon d'Or voting extension did not have any effect on the order of the 3 candidates. Can't find the official Fifa statement but if that's true then I'd say it's more likely Ribery or even a chance Messi has won it. It was clear the voting was extended because Ronaldo was in great form, and I can't think of any other reason. Just a thought.

Qonny

Team of the year: Manuel Neuer, Dani Alves, Thiago Silva, Sergio Ramos, Kphilipp Lahm, Andres Iniesta, Xavi Hernandez, Franck Ribery, Cristiano Ronaldo, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Lionel Messi

Alves and Xavi lulz

They are like the permanent members of NATO, but in the world team instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans