10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alcantara

Low participation by the original deadline.

BS. If that's the case then why did they allow voters who already voted to change their vote? Plus, hte voting was extended the day after Ronaldo qualified for the WC scoring against sweden. All pointers point to the fact that Blatter wanted to see the cry baby win it, after making stupid comments about him.

BarcaGirl

BS. If that's the case then why did they allow voters who already voted to change their vote? Plus, hte voting was extended the day after Ronaldo qualified for the WC scoring against sweden. All pointers point to the fact that Blatter wanted to see the cry baby win it, after making stupid comments about him.

Exactly.

CatalinR10

This is what he'll wear

1604874_735356343150629_1871901204_n.jpg

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I must say I like the suit :lol:

Ribery said again today that he thinks Messi is the best in the world, and that he can't do more than what he did this year to win it. Seems a lot more humble today, perhaps because he knows he won't win.

CatalinR10

I must say I like the suit :lol:

Ribery said again today that he thinks Messi is the best in the world, and that he can't do more than what he did this year to win it. Seems a lot more humble today, perhaps because he knows he won't win.

Don't get it why he was arrogant a couple of months ago.

The Observer

The host in the Gala just said that the winner before the extension of the votes was the same as the winner after the extension. :eusa_think: Either she's lying or Ronaldo hasn't won it. Probabily lying.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
The host in the Gala just said that the winner before the extension of the votes was the same as the winner after the extension. :eusa_think: Either she's lying or Ronaldo hasn't won it. Probabily lying.
Of course she is lying. Can you imagine the reactions and headlines if she said the opposite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans