10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
So emotional, just shows that individual trophies is all he cares about. Messi didn't look like he gave a fuck.

Kjk21

Thought it was a bit funny to see Ronaldo not being able to contain his tears for winning that, if you compare to Messi`s reactions to winning his 4 trophies. Shows each players character and which trophies are important to them.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo ronaldo

F

Flavia

:( But we truly know who's the best out there

I don't think that's the main point here. The corruption in football is really on a bad level. Makes me sad to see it. This year ribery should had won it, as neither of the 3 had a year above the rest. Cr got 2 votes on the uefa best player, then after Messi getting injured again, and that affair with blatter, he won it by crying with the help of the press and fifa.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Can't wait for that Real Madrid match. Will be the first time in a while that we will win at the Bernabeu :messi:

I don't think that's the main point here. The corruption in football is really on a bad level. Makes me sad to see it. This year ribery should had won it, as neither of the 3 had a year above the rest. Cr got 2 votes on the uefa best player, then after Messi getting injured again, and that affair with blatter, he won it by crying with the help of the press and fifa.

An argument can definitely be made for Messi deserving it, but Ribery?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Ballon d'Or 2013 votes: Cristiano Ronaldo: 27,99% Lionel Messi: 24,72% Franck Ribéry: 23,36%.

Man, seeing how close the voting was, the extension of the voting could have had a significant impact.
Something tells me that Messi was the winner before the extension.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Well the only positive here is that Ronlado followers have completely lost the argument that Messi was not deserving of some of the Ballon d'Ors he won previously. If Ronaldo deserves this one, then Messi more than deserves those.

Fifa lost a golden opportunity (no pun) to really legitimize and consolidate the criteria for Ballon d'Or. Instead, they showed their corruption and incompetence by succumbing to pressure and manipulation. Bravo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans