10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 36s

Messi: "I can only congratulate Cristiano, he did great and deserves to win. Also congrats to Ribery, who also did it enough to win."

:worthy:

Imagine if Messi won it.

Ronaldo: "Waaah waaah FIFA gave the award to Messi FIFA hates me waah waah I deserved the last 2 Ballon d'ors"

Hopefully this will fire Messi up to start fucking shit up left, right and center.

CatalinR10

Messi: "I can only congratulate Cristiano, he did great and deserves to win. Also congrats to Ribery, who also did it enough to win."

raskolnikov

There is a postive side to Ronaldo winning, it takes away any argument the cr7 fanboys had over any of Messi's 4 ballon d'ors.
Also imagine the constant whining if Messi actually had won it this year while being injured so much?, its better this way. Hopefully he will shine in 2014 again and stay healthy.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
If the awards were still separated, Ribery would have won the Ballon D'Or and Ronaldo would have won the FIFA WPOTY award.

CatalinR10

Captain Romania Chiriches Vlad - Cristiano Ronaldo. Ribéry Franck .Ibrahimovic Zlatan

Media Romania Rosu Emmanuel - Ibrahimovic Zlatan . Ribéry Franck . Robben Arjen

KobeStaresBrown.gif

fiddy.gif

1249.gif

bwxy3r

DxESWRe.gif

Qonny

Just sit back,relax and watch Messi`s reaction this year.....La Liga,Champions League followed by the World Cup.

As opposed to CR, messi isn't obsessed with this or other individual awards, so I won't expect some sort of boost just because of this. What I do expect is to see the normal Messi, the undoubtably best player in the world, continuing with slaughtering all individual competition there is in the world today.

ivan22

Coach Poland Nawalka Adam

Lewandowski Robert
Hazard Eden
Messi Lionel

In what parallel universe is this man living? :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans