10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Most hat-tricks for Barcelona in the 21st century: Messi 29 - Kluivert 5 - Eto'o 4 - Ronaldinho Pedro 3 #fcblive [via @barca19stats]

lel

CatalinR10

Players with most goals with 'weak' foot in 2014: Messi 15 - Ronaldo 11 - Ibrahimovic 10 - Diego Costa 10 - Aguero 8 [via @barca19stats]

:coffee:

Excellent video. Hazard is one of my favourite players to watch probably the 2nd best in terms of dribbling in the World but Messi still made light work of him. Despite the weekly cries of decline Messi is still a level or two above him when it comes to technical dribbling.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
IMHO iniesta is the one who comes close to messi in terms of dribbling only,
BTW when is the result for B'dor announced.

BerkeleyBernie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E85B1_mAL4s

Excellent video. Hazard is one of my favourite players to watch probably the 2nd best in terms of dribbling in the World but Messi still made light work of him. Despite the weekly cries of decline Messi is still a level or two above him when it comes to technical dribbling.

Messi is better, no doubt, but, to be fair, this video didn't really showcase the best of either player, especially Hazard. The creator wanted to make a HD vid with the best footage he had available, but you can see Hazard do better moves and wrong-foot defenders in practically every game, week in week out.

They are probably the two best in the world at body weight feints.

MikeLoudDrop

I am a little drunk but I think if Messi could incorporate a little bit of flair in his dribbling a la Neymar then no one would even argue who the best player in the world is.

hamad138

Banned

Next Joke pls, robben is better dribbler than hazard. The only one who comes near ball control and Dribbling to messi is robben. But still Messi is too far ahead in Dribbling.

Last edited:
L

linetty

Next Joke pls, robben is better dribbler than hazard. The only one who comes near ball control and Dribbling to messi is robben. But still Messi is too far ahead in Dribbling.
What the hell? Robben doesn't come close Hazard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans