10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

It was a joke. Because he obviously is fast (look at the stats above)
Yeah, I do know he's actually fast but you said that it makes him best cb in the world by barcaforum criteria which isn't true.

You should've put a :pep:, :mou: or :VdB: at the end of your sentence ;)

DinhoR10

This was a top speed measurement, no?

Yeah what I'm saying is that Messi could have the same top speed as Bale but it might not really look that way cause Messi would run at full speed for say 10 meters, while Bale will run from box to box at full speed. Bale is fast as hell but he isn't untouchable ,didnt some no name player chase him down and pluck the ball from him a few months back?

Morten

Yeah what I'm saying is that Messi could have the same top speed as Bale but it might not really look that way cause Messi would run at full speed for say 10 meters, while Bale will run from box to box at full speed. Bale is fast as hell but he isn't untouchable ,didnt some no name player chase him down and pluck the ball from him a few months back?

Dont you accelerate to your top speed and then keep it? I didnt know you could accelerate above your real top speed before you got back to your "Cruise speed". I just cant imagine Messi doing the Bale vs Batra-run.

MaxY

Devil May Cry

You probably mean Muhamed Bešić.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Bale can reach a higher speed than Leo but would need a longer distance for that. 100m runners reach their top speed about the 70m mark I think. But such a long sprint basically never happens in football.
Considering acceleration Messi is one of the fastest players in the world. I would say faster than Bale, Ronaldo etc. who have a higher top speed.

amircule

113ea21ad31f2dd6e2aacd035721b028.jpg

L

linetty

Mario Stanic (ex-Club Brugge -Parma - Chelsea): "Lionel Messi? No comment for this guy, just watch and enjoy..." [uefa]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans