10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would be funny if it is to vent anger though, especially against those journalists who makes false rumours like the Tata one. He really need to come out against it IMO.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I don't think any club can afford messi. 250M plus taxes plus his insane wages. It is just too much money to be spent on one player. With proper coach you could have a lineup that can win CL with that sort of money. Because of this reason i am not that worried about messi leaving. But i also think messi is currently not happy with the coach.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Looks like the latest fever hasn't arrived here yet.

A "source" told catalunya radio that Messi told bartomeu he will give his best until June 30 :D
Messi asks for the head of the coach, to leave right after. Seriously, internet is really no mans land. And all this thru whatsapp.

Many are saying this is the rosellistas/bartomistas, trying to make Messi again look bad, with the elections in sight. That's suicide if true, But right now I think Messi might stay depending on whom wins the next elections. The supporters have made clear they are on Messi's side, but this story won't end any time soon.

Edit: Now I'm seeing the msg was before the elche game. And that then Barto met Messi to tell him enrique is out :facepalm:

This is ridiculous, really. Those clown had to had resigned with Rosell. We'd have more peace, at the very least.

What are they saying? That Messi demanded that LE be fired after the end of the season?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why does his family need to make a statement?

They probably felt compelled to say something after the missed training and Instagram incident that sparked the whole crisis and speculations that Messi is leaving.

I am with JamDav, I don't think they will say anything really meaningful. In other words, regardless of what the Messi's will say, anything can still happen.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
In before Messi says, "Yeah, Thiago was playing on the Ipad and found the Instagram app. Sorry everybody for the confusion."

xxxxxx

They probably felt compelled to say something after the missed training and Instagram incident that sparked the whole crisis and speculations that Messi is leaving.

I am with JamDav, I don't think they will say anything really meaningful. In other words, regardless of what the Messi's will say, anything can still happen.

Yeah, even if Messi says he's happy and is staying, anything can happen from now till June.

L

linetty

If Messi scores a penalty does it count?.....just wondering.
Was really suprised he got one, it looked like they didnt exist for Barca. 1st time Barcelona got a penalty at Camp Nou after 280 days, quite amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans