10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Flavia for all you say about Barca/MD, they are the ones trying to calm situation and protect Messi. Sport are fueling flames with what are hopefully lies.

MD protects Barto, and sport wants the board out, but they went too far now.

dakt

Following this spaghetti just makes me sick. I'm on complete ignore until situation is resolved, but before that I will just say that if Messi really did disrespected the hierarchy then I'm disappointed.
I really hope this all is just heavy media bullshit.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Actually this will start the real madness..

It shouldn't though. A good football decision is being made, as the season is trying to be saved.

If this board wasn't so inept at their job, they could have come to this conclusion in November when it was clear Luis Enrique had no clue on what he was doing.

So much drama for no reason. In any other job, if you can't cut it you're fired.

Leo_Messi

Nobody should be above the club. Messi is replaceable as well.

Having said that then the club should do everything in their power to keep Messi. Lucho is completely irrelevant here. Just sack him and get over with it. He has clearly lost the dressing room and the constant rumors are getting really tiring.

We won't win the league but the CdR is very possible and with some luck the CL as well.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Nobody should be above the club. Messi is replaceable as well.

Having said that then the club should do everything in their power to keep Messi. Lucho is completely irrelevant here. Just sack him and get over with it. He has clearly lost the dressing room and the constant rumors are getting really tiring.

We won't win the league but the CdR is very possible and with some luck the CL as well.

The league was still possible when RM dropped points last week and this idiot Enrique had the audacity to bench both Messi and Neymar at the Anoeta, where we haven't won since 2007. Was he saving them for the tough home encounter against Elche at home?

Is Lucho trying to purposely undermine the club having any success? None of his moves make sense. I definitely don't see the method to his madness.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I'm sure even Messi doesn't see himself above the club. Only the people with agenda try to make a case such as this for him. Having issues with certain people is not a crime, specially when those people have proved their incompetence time and time again.

Leo_Messi

The league was still possible when RM dropped points last week and this idiot Enrique had the audacity to bench both Messi and Neymar at the Anoeta, where we haven't won since 2007. Was he saving them for the tough home encounter against Elche at home?

Is Lucho trying to purposely undermine the club having any success? None of his moves make sense. I definitely don't see the method to his madness.

The team practically lost the league title against La Real. Not that I ever saw them gaining the upper hand against RM over a whole season. Not this season at least.

Lucho is tactically clueless. This is nothing new. He was supposed to be a great motivator but I have seen zero signs of that as well.

He basically acts like some managerial all-time great while in reality he is a nobody that is yet to win a single official title.

I'm sure even Messi doesn't see himself above the club. Only the people with agenda try to make a case such as this for him. Having issues with certain people is not a crime, specially when those people have proved their incompetence time and time again.

I would not blame Messi if the rumors were to be correct. Although they appear to be bogus as they have been denied by Messi's inner circle according to Sport.

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/bar...haber-pedido-destitucion-luis-enrique-3840691

Bartofeo has also denied the rumors.

F

Flavia

Yes, but the damn press loves to distort things to make a fuss and sell more papers.

I just went to read a spanish fcb forum, that I hadn't seen in a while. Funny that it's just like here. Mostly everyone wants lucho out, and sided with Messi.

xxxxxx

Like it or not, Enrique is here till the end of the season; Bartomeu wants to come out this looking like a saint, and by sacking Enrique at this present time, it will make him look like an idiot.

And it seems like there's PR going around to make Messi look like the bad guy here. Not sure where it's coming from, but I don't like it all the same.

onzeXI

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/09/cesc-fabregas-lionel-messi-chelsea-barcelona

The article is about Cesc denying that he have tried to make Messi come to Chelsea. Theres been a few reports too in norweigan media that chelsea stated that the transfer rumour is false.

Who's been blabbing to who in Norway .... Norway?

attachment.php

L

linetty

Yeah, Messi the shyest person I ever seen sees him above the club of his dreams and faces the directors & managers to make decisions on his own. Sound about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans