10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
This is bad for the squad, it will be 2007 all over again. We need to have a club policy for this kind of thing and hand out punishments.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I know he's a professional footballer and an athlete, but sometimes s*it happens and you just get late... Besides what's the source?

Galning

Did anyone actually watch the video of Messi being "late" for training? He wasn't late, he only arrived 6 minutes later ON THE PITCH. Then they go on showing Messi not talking to Lucho during the opening minutes of training, and Lucho talking to some assistants apparently "annoyed" with Messi's behaviour :lol: it's ridiculous.

Crisis!!!! Sell Messi!!! @#@#@#@11!! He missed 3 minutes of running up and down the pitch... what a diva.

Siberia

Seriously what the hell is wrong with people. Stop all these ridiculous rumors. The worst part is that even barca fans are making them.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Did anyone actually watch the video of Messi being "late" for training? He wasn't late, he only arrived 6 minutes later ON THE PITCH. Then they go on showing Messi not talking to Lucho during the opening minutes of training, and Lucho talking to some assistants apparently "annoyed" with Messi's behaviour :lol: it's ridiculous.

Crisis!!!! Sell Messi!!! @#@#@#@11!! He missed 3 minutes of running up and down the pitch... what a diva.

It's more of a mentality thing for the team for me. Everyone should start and be focused/ready to train exactly when it is scheduled.

I don't know exactly what happened but if players are being a little casual it will leak into the actual training and ultimately onto the pitch.

JamDav1982

If Messi was 3 minutes late then it is poor from him. Especially at this time when he knows focus is totally on him and the club.

Pep used to want them out long before the training even started for a reason.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
If Messi was 3 minutes late then it is poor from him. Especially at this time when he knows focus is totally on him and the club.

Pep used to want them out long before the training even started for a reason.

what if I told you he was taking a dump :mou:

JamDav1982

Jesus christ... have none of you guys ever been late for anything?

Yeah why do managers make a big deal about players being late for training? Why do they fine them?

Players should really just say 'have you never been late for anything?' to the manager and thats the issue over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans