10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Arriving too late at the facilities and coming out 3 minutes later on the training ground is a whole different scenario.
Maybe he went to the bathroom, changed his boots, searched for a shirt or whatever.

I do not know why I am coming back into this thread every time...

F

Flavia

Yeah why do managers make a big deal about players being late for training? Why do they fine them?

Players should really just say 'have you never been late for anything?' to the manager and thats the issue over.

They get fined when they arrive late at the ciudad deportiva. Not because they were 6 min late to enter the pitch. The video was just another madrid manipulatio video, can't believe ppl are falling for this.

Morten

Lets see how he do today, he will be encircled by 5 thugs most of the match, who will stop him in any way possible.not impossible, but really hard.

I

instinct

B7F5Wp4CAAAxCz8.jpg

JamDav1982

They get fined when they arrive late at the ciudad deportiva. Not because they were 6 min late to enter the pitch. The video was just another madrid manipulatio video, can't believe ppl are falling for this.

Well thats changed as Pep used to fine them if they were not out to training in time. He wanted them out on the pitch 15 mins before it began and was pissed at at Ibra being late out on his first day.

F

Flavia

Well thats changed as Pep used to fine them if they were not out to training in time. He wanted them out on the pitch 15 mins before it began and was pissed at at Ibra being late out on his first day.

Tata removed the fines, Lucho reinstated them. The new rules were on the official site. I remember Neymar paying one for being late in the start of the season.

mssarm

So you can arrive 10 minutes early but be 10 minutes late to the pitch, have all your teammates wait for you, but it's OK -because you arrived to the stadium on time.

JamDav1982

Tata removed the fines, Lucho reinstated them. The new rules were on the official site. I remember Neymar paying one for being late in the start of the season.

Yes the player under Pep were expected to be at the training complex and hour before it started and then expected to be out on training pitch 15 mins before it was due to start.

Both incurred fines and he was pissed of at Ibra on his first day being late out.

Pep would have been pisse off if one of his players came out after training had started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans