10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mika94

Fuck me, this guy will never cease to amaze me. One of his most determined matches tonight, this is the kind of player I want to see every time.

Antimadridista1

The best ever. And the Ballon D'or given to CR7 tomorrow won't change that.. We all know who's the fuckin' best and this is what matters!

TE QUEREMOS LEO !!!! VAMOS, VISCA BARCA

Ursegor

World Champion
Lucho's masterplan all along was to start a fight with Messi to get him out of his lethargy and channel his anger on the pitch. :coffee:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
The best ever. And the Ballon D'or given to CR7 tomorrow won't change that.. We all know who's the fuckin' best and this is what matters!

TE QUEREMOS LEO !!!! VAMOS, VISCA BARCA

Remember the ballon d'or 2012 , the only reason it was given to him was becuase he scored 91 goals. To me those 91 goals were just an extra to justify him getting the ballon d'or. Messi without those goals was still the best and still is. I actually cant believe it will be 4 ballon d'ors to messi and 3 to Cristiano.

anguy

He played better, even this season, but this is his best performance as true winger in long long time. Even when he plays officially as RW, in reality he's always cutting inside leaving whole right side of the pitch empty. Today he played as true RW.

DinhoR10

Remember the ballon d'or 2012 , the only reason it was given to him was becuase he scored 91 goals. To me those 91 goals were just an extra to justify him getting the ballon d'or. Messi without those goals was still the best and still is. I actually cant believe it will be 4 ballon d'ors to messi and 3 to Cristiano.

If Messi keepsplaying like this it will be 6 to 3 by the time their done probably so no worries.

Lomar1o

it will be sad to watch that ballerina lifting the ballon d'or again, because deep in his heart even he knows that he ain't got sh*t on messi. i hope neuer wins it =DD

anguy

Ronaldo deserves BdO this season (lot of goals and CL win0, but not for the last one. The fact that they extended voting just for him to win was pretty ridiculous.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Ronaldo deserves BdO this season (lot of goals and CL win0, but not for the last one. The fact that they extended voting just for him to win was pretty ridiculous.

Why do people keep bringing up his cl goals , 9 or 8 out of those 17 were in 2013 not 2014.

dakt

Fukin look at this:

1. Atletico Madrid (21 goals)
2. Real Madrid (21 goals)
3. Sevilla (21 goals).

Ronaldo where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans