10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

likeafire

Hopefully they give the Ballon D'or to Neuer, it would be a travesty to football if Ronaldo had four ballon dors which he could get if he wins next year too!

Ronaldo flopped in the world cup, he doesnt deserve it. All he does is goalhang.

Im glad Messi scored today, his performance was magic and the goal just put the icing on the cake.

F

Flavia

@OptaJose 7 minHá 7 minutos 12 - Lionel Messi completed 12 dribbles against Atletico, his best haul for Barcelona under Luis Enrique. Motivated.

B7GnRhCIcAAlyrF.png

Messi speaks on the pitch.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Carved Atletico's defense open more than Di Maria did in the CL final last year. This is his best form. 13/14 Messi desensitized us from the true genius he can be and this season it is back on display.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Credit to these quotes goes to https://twitter.com/dermotmcorrigan

Messi on Barça TV: "I did not ask for our coach to be sacked, I would never do that, it hurts as lies comes from Barcelona not Madrid."

Messi on Barça TV: "They make it look like I run club. I am just one more player."

Messi on Barca TV: "I never demanded anything to stay, as I have no intention of leaving."

Messi on Barca TV: "We must be more united than ever. They should not throw shit at us. We just want to achieve things for club."

Messi on Barca TV: "We must be more united than ever. They should not throw shit at us. We just want to achieve things for club."

Messi on Barça TV: "Whoever wins the Ballon D'Or will deserve it, whether it is Neuer or Cristiano, who had incredible year."

Messi on Barca TV: "It is not good to look for rivalry between Luis Enrique and me, because there is none."

Messi on Barca TV: "It is said that my father spoke with Man City, with Chelsea. It's all lies, it's all lies."

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Messi: "We went out there with a good attitude, we wanted to win this game. My penalty foul? Didn't think it was penalty."

JamDav1982

Messi on Barça TV: "I did not ask for our coach to be sacked, I would never do that, it hurts as lies comes from Barcelona not Madrid."

Messi on Barça TV: "They make it look like I run club. I am just one more player."

Messi on Barca TV: "I never demanded anything to stay, as I have no intention of leaving."

"We must be more united than ever. They should not throw shit at us. We just want to achieve things for club.

That made me burst out laughing for some reason.

xavi_the_Boss

Messi on Barça TV: "Whoever wins the Ballon D'Or will deserve it, whether it is Neuer or Cristiano, who had incredible year."

Messi on Barca TV: "It is not good to look for rivalry between Luis Enrique and me, because there is none."

So everything these past few days was just BS.

F

Flavia

Messi: "I didn't put any conditions to stay, because I don't plan to leave. I'm happy here."

Good. Put all the rumors to bed. Thanks, Leo.

Spoke on the pitch, then on the mic.

Credit to these quotes goes to https://twitter.com/dermotmcorrigan

Messi on Barca TV: "It is said that my father spoke with Man City, with Chelsea. It's all lies, it's all lies."

JamDav1982

Messi: "I didn't put any conditions to stay, because I don't plan to leave. I'm happy here."

Yeah great to hear.

I dont buy the quotes from them all about there being no isssues but they all want to seem to move on from it.

I

instinct

As if this night couldn't get any better :) 2015 starts epic!

L

linetty

Messi: "I'm tired. They picture me as the one that rules the club, I'm only another player. I don't make decisions nor do I demand them."

Lionel Dzong Un

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans