10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

messid10s

just when you think fifa did a bad job with the team of the year, uefa show up.

>5 wingers
>no messi
>no iniesta
>no CM or DM

2043773_w2.jpg

What tools who voted in Ibrahimovic instead of Messi :lol: Ramos :lol:

F

Flavia

[YOUTUBE]Sx2RKFWlewU[/YOUTUBE]

Look at the amount of space they used to give him.. Imagine that this happened nowadays he'd score 5 each game.

The hope is now that alexis and pedro are on form, that Messi, Neymar and Pedro/Alexis can maybe do something about it. Messi with space is a guaratee of goals.

PrRan

Gaining, Flavia,

That's exactly what I said a couple of months ago at a who scored game comment about Ronaldo being better than messi. Nowadays the defenders pressure Leo nonstop and stil he scores 60 a season! I really hope the other forwards pull defenders of Leo's path.

DinhoR10

That was the whole point of buying neymar to basically put a young messi(Talent level wise) next to messi to either free him up or do the scoring.

The Observer

;)

Praising is one thing. Suggesting Lahm could have performed better than Messi is taking hipsterism to a whole new level IMO. As a rightback he never influenced games the way that prime Dani Alves did for starters and as a midfielder he doesn't compare to the best midfielders in the world. Iniesta had an outstanding season last year up until March or so (some said his best ever) and I haven't seen many claiming that Iniesta outperformed Messi (maybe in a couple of games here and there, Getafe home, Levante away, Supercopa Clasico home ... but not over the whole season). And Lahm in midfield doesn't even come close to Iniesta so how can he outperform Messi?

Lahm is a very good player but people go a bit over the top now that Pep uses him in midfield (something Alves used to do for Brazil years ago).

juguar

:lol: you don't agree that Lahm could've possible performed better than Messi? Considering the number of excellent games he played, and his influence in titles, I don't think it's too far from reality.

And it's barely hipster to praise Lahm nowadays :pep:

Different positions. Can't compare.
But Messi when injury-free is the best player in the world period. None of his contemporaries can compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans