10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jelboo

I agree with all the voiced sentiments. Antonella is really, really beautiful. The blue and red in their outfits was such an amazing gesture, I'm surprised that not many people seemed to get it!

coura

Banned
I agree with all the voiced sentiments. Antonella is really, really beautiful. The blue and red in their outfits was such an amazing gesture, I'm surprised that not many people seemed to get it!

Messi should have said something about it. It´s not easy to make the connection when he´s alone :p

Moe

powered by;
So basically the host asks (without addressing anyone) "would you be surprised if you won?" and Ronaldo tells Messi the question is for him? :lol: :lol:

to be fair to C.Ronaldo the journalist asked two questions, the first was for C.Ronaldo and the second was for Messi. That's why they didn't know who should go first.

Any vid of the full press conference?
I posted a youtube video of it 2 or 3 pages back

raskolnikov

I seriously thought Messi was injured after colliding with the Atletico player, the way he kinda crouched to grab his knee gave me that impression. So happy his doing okay.

I think it was mental, he dissapeared for the next 20 minutes after it. The old Messi would shrug it of and continue. He will get back to that point though.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

And the clueless BBC running a stupid piece calling him looking British.

abual3bed1

Not a reliable source of course but Marca says that Tata won't rush Leo in meaningless game and will keep him on bench again. Levante is the game for Leo to start.

ammarfcb

ze special one
just when you think fifa did a bad job with the team of the year, uefa show up.

>5 wingers
>no messi
>no iniesta
>no CM or DM

2043773_w2.jpg

Galning

[YOUTUBE]Sx2RKFWlewU[/YOUTUBE]

Look at the amount of space they used to give him.. Imagine that this happened nowadays he'd score 5 each game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans