10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I am a Juve fan all my life and just joined right now to say this. I dont know why people compare Ronaldo to Messi i really dont. Messi is a far superior footballer in pretty much every single way apart from maybe penalties as Ronaldo probably edges that.

Since that goal he scored in 2007 i think in the Coppa i knew he was a special talent. I had no idea he would become the best footballer i have ever seen play by some margin.

Ronaldo isn't even in my top 10 i think he is over rated, it's not even a debate but some people actually think Ronaldo is a better player than Messi and i just dont understand how people can think that, they must be blind as there is no comparison to be made imo.

I feel so lucky to watch Messi play when ever he does he is just a genius and he is well above all his competition.
Welcome Vialli... You definitely started with a bang :p

Neimax

I am a Juve fan all my life and just joined right now to say this. I dont know why people compare Ronaldo to Messi i really dont. Messi is a far superior footballer in pretty much every single way apart from maybe penalties as Ronaldo probably edges that.

Since that goal he scored in 2007 i think in the Coppa i knew he was a special talent. I had no idea he would become the best footballer i have ever seen play by some margin.

Ronaldo isn't even in my top 10 i think he is over rated, it's not even a debate but some people actually think Ronaldo is a better player than Messi and i just dont understand how people can think that, they must be blind as there is no comparison to be made imo.

I feel so lucky to watch Messi play when ever he does he is just a genius and he is well above all his competition.

Totally agree with that

dakt

Hey, welcome! Yeah, we are lucky to watch him play...even more so, lucky that he's playing for Barca.

messi2140

6racies Xavi

First post :worthy: and Welcome.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Welcome to Barcaforum!

And what a first post :worthy:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
No gif of Messi's match winner?

On it.

HappygoluckyDampIrishterrier.gif

Vialli_92

Welcome Vialli... You definitely started with a bang :p

Screw Ronaldo and Pichichi race. He doesn't need to chase down Ronaldo . Let Ronaldo score the tap-ins and penalties. The way Messi is playing now cannot be quantified by the goals.
Agree with this completely

Hey, welcome! Yeah, we are lucky to watch him play...even more so, lucky that he's playing for Barca.

First post :worthy: and Welcome.

Welcome to Barcaforum!

And what a first post :worthy:

Thanks for all the greetings, i wont post too much in here most likely but i hope to have many conversations about football here.

Funny story how i joined, i was praising Messi on my Juve forum and someone gave me a link to this forum and told me come over here to say it. Some people on my forum actually rate Ronaldo above Messi which i am ashamed of :(

Lastly, i know this isn't part of this topic but i hate people that praise Ramos and Pique as defenders. They are both terrible at defending in comparison to other great defenders like Puyol. He was a true defender and i loved watching him play for Barca as well, a lot of people didn't notice the work he did for the team in defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans