10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Sexy dribbles, sexy passes, breathtaking goal. I cheered so hard when he scored, most satisfaction for a single footballing moment that I've felt in months. Funnily enough, the last time I cheered this hard was also for Messi in the Espanyol hat trick :lol:. Leo is just otherworldly, nobody like him.

raskolnikov

Saved our ass again. Great performance :worthy: 6 goals behind penaldo now. Should score a hattrick in the next game..

Easy to be 6 up when you get penaldos left and right for every soft touch, look at that Neymar challange 110% penaty and ref looks the other way, we get the opposite of threatment from refs compared to Real.
Besides all that, Ronaldo is just a poacher, Inzaghi on roids, nowhere near in Messi's league of course and today once again proved why.

Vars

Banned
So much talent wasted because we don't have a decent midfield.

Messi passes are just out of this world.

Vialli_92

I am a Juve fan all my life and just joined right now to say this. I dont know why people compare Ronaldo to Messi i really dont. Messi is a far superior footballer in pretty much every single way apart from maybe penalties as Ronaldo probably edges that.

Since that goal he scored in 2007 i think in the Coppa i knew he was a special talent. I had no idea he would become the best footballer i have ever seen play by some margin.

Ronaldo isn't even in my top 10 i think he is over rated, it's not even a debate but some people actually think Ronaldo is a better player than Messi and i just dont understand how people can think that, they must be blind as there is no comparison to be made imo.

I feel so lucky to watch Messi play when ever he does he is just a genius and he is well above all his competition.

blaugrana1987

Almost back to his best , on another planet from the rest.
I think he is playing as good as he ever has this year. He is SLIGHTLY slower when dribbling (still miles away from anyone else), but his vision and passing is better then ever. If he continues this form he is going to get his ball back

Vars

Banned
I think he is playing as good as he ever has this year. He is SLIGHTLY slower when dribbling (still miles away from anyone else), but his vision and passing is better then ever. If he continues this form he is going to get his ball back

I agree but i don't think hes slower when dribbling. The other teams defense just evolved and they don't give him as much space as before. He always have +3 player on him. And they didn't use to park the bus as often as they do now.

doublehh03

The "best Messi" is a myth at this point.

Messi is in his prime right now and playing in GOAT mode.

He may not score as much as in 2012 but you can't score 92 goals every year.

You can't judge Messi by goals (but many will). I think he had a rough stretch this year prior to breaking Zarra's record. Once he broke that, he's been playing freely.

mssarm

Absolutely GOAT. Hope he gets a couple more goals next match to get closer to Ronaldo in the Pichichi race.
Screw Ronaldo and Pichichi race. He doesn't need to chase down Ronaldo . Let Ronaldo score the tap-ins and penalties. The way Messi is playing now cannot be quantified by the goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans