10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

Pep doesn't want to return because people would expect him to repeat what he did in 09-12. That's virtually impossible. He knows that and doesn't want to ruin a near-perfect memory.

Are you sure? Why take over at Bayern if he was so afraid of not repeating past success ( That Bayern team was a posion chalice having won the treble, something he must have known he couldn't replicate)

Edit. Just watched Messi seeing himself miss that chance... agh, its rare to see much emotion from him. You can tell it hurts.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

3:48

Supernatural-Dean.gif

Kerrybai

holly fuck , what a player.

All moments from this season.

His highlight reel has become ridiculous. Come the end of his career it will feature 700 goals and hours of endless dribbling. And lets not forget his assists, passing and other highlights such as his first touch, nutmegs etc.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Are you sure? Why take over at Bayern if he was so afraid of not repeating past success ( That Bayern team was a posion chalice having won the treble, something he must have known he couldn't replicate)

Edit. Just watched Messi seeing himself miss that chance... agh, its rare to see much emotion from him. You can tell it hurts.

Pep signed for Bayern long before they won the treble... The summer after Bayern lost the final to Chelsea, that's when he signed for them

serghei

I'm pretty sure. And basically, winning the treble at Bayern these days means winning the CL. In Germany, they're so far ahead of everyone else it's not even funny anymore. He can win the treble. Hell, he's won the double there in his first season.

Holly

Lio please stop doing this to your body! You look a lot better without those horrible tattoos!

I think you would prefer to being remembered as the best footballplayer of all time instead of the one with the most horrible tattoos.....

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Lio please stop doing this to your body! You look a lot better without those horrible tattoos!

I think you would prefer to being remembered as the best footballplayer of all time instead of the one with the most horrible tattoos.....

Agreed. Although I think Alves has to take the title for the worst tattoos.

images

Just looks like he's scribbled over himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans