10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holly

Well I have no illusion whatsoever that he will listen to me; just like his body a lot better without the tattoos; he is way too cute for them. Of course he can do whatever he wants, just hope he will never regret what he did to his body!

dakt

Having tattoos = lowlife is sheer stereotyping. It's considered an art for many people out there. Messi can draw whatever he likes on his skin. It's his body.

What's the problem? Nobody is "forbidding" him to go full gangsta if he wants to...heck, he can join bloods and crips, ms13, whatever. It's just that some of us think the tattoos doesn't fit him.
Everyone is free to express that.

L

linetty

He'll get a few more during his prison term for tax evasion :pep:

Seriously though, his tattoos are pretty cool besides the ball on his leg

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Having tattoos = lowlife is sheer stereotyping. It's considered an art for many people out there. Messi can draw whatever he likes on his skin. It's his body.

I wouldn't be so narrowminded to think it reflects a lowlife but I think it's very shortsighted...Also very accurate that there's a snowball effect once you get 1 or 2...Always a person's prerogative to do with their body as they wish but I like him better without them and certainly more a reflection of how pure his game is ala Xavi & Iniesta

F

Flavia

Geez, some of the reactions here are facepalm worthy :lol:

It's his body, he'll do what he wants, it's none of our business. He can tattoo himself all over, that's not what people will remember him for, nor he'll change who he is for it :lol:

Looks like a tattoo of jesus. Like all his other tattoos, they mean something for him.

Holly

Well to be honest being a woman I like my favourite player without a tattoo...but that ship has sailed a long time ago....just hope he will stop at this!

F

Flavia

10914511_638552502939187_2059625053_n.jpg

leomessi
Visita de mi amigo @13pinto que ya se va esta noche a maquinar música a Estados Unidos!! Visit of my friend @13pinto is leaving tonight to US to make music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans