10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdmondDantes

Messi's Ink Fever is more serious than I thought. He's going the Tevez and Alves route. Neymar to follow suit as well.

I don't get nor like tattoos, especially now that most people younger than 30 are covered in them but let them do as they please. It's their body not mine.

CatalinR10

n_f_c_barcelona_varios-249842.jpg

He needs to do this on his heart.

The tattoo still creeps me tho. Looks like the flesh is tearing apart.

Anyway....Do it or you don't love the club .

dakt

I'm always amazed on how calmly and effortlessly on such a small time scale and small space he executes every shot. Like a catapult. Just snaps and it's there.

raskolnikov

Both goals against are absolutely world class, first because of the curve he ahd one of those extreme curve shot goals a few years ago with Eto'o passing it and the second with the panna and right foot finish as awesome as the goals against Sevilla when he humiliated Spahic or goal number 91 of his record against valladolid.

I also really like the third goal vs Apoel with the fake offside move, great team goal against psg away and classic Messi with his third against sevilla.
Barely needs any time or space since he has perfect ball control and thinks 10x as fast as the other players.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Arrived in Bilbao. It's always tough to play at San Mamés, but we'll fight to get the 3 points. Hugs.

- LIO

2w7mwps.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans