10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

doublehh03

Let's hope Neymar and Suarez can continue to be on form. The more space Messi gets, he will be even scarier than now. The best has yet to come.

dakt

[vine]https://vine.co/v/OUJvHH9Ml9i[/vine]

That flick...it's like he has friking hands down there. The fuk, how many chances did he created today?
Every pass is total danger to defense. See what happens when you let Barca breath.

EdmondDantes

If paganism were still a ubiquitous trend in Europe, Messi would be the modern Zeus; the God of the Gods.

He is indescribable, his genius should never be compared to a player like Cristiano.

Ritchie

Absolutely magical performance.

Struggled physically last season which cost him the Ballon D'or, but he's been the best player in the league all season by far even when Ronaldo was scoring a crazy amount of goals, but he's playing GOAT mode at the moment. He's made watching Barca enjoyable again in recent weeks/months.

DinhoR10

If he keeps up this form that 91 goals in a season might be looking a little shaky. I think he can score more still though, a lot of times he unselfishly sets neymar up when ik he can shoot himself.

Iarwain

LIGA's opinion is the one that matters. If they give him the goal, it's his goal. Doesn't matter what AS or Marca say.
Marca awards Pichichi. Few seasons ago they credited Ronaldo a goal that Liga officially credited to Pepe (it was a free kick deflection).

Ghosting

If he keeps up this form that 91 goals in a season might be looking a little shaky. I think he can score more still though, a lot of times he unselfishly sets neymar up when ik he can shoot himself.

If we're winning though I'd rather he try and get Neymar and Suarez on the score sheet, to help their confidence which could be crucial in bigger games, I'd rather the goal ratio for are strikers be more like 5:3:2 and us win trophies than 7:2:1, and nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans