10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Marca awards Pichichi. Few seasons ago they credited Ronaldo a goal that Liga officially credited to Pepe (it was a free kick deflection).

Really? That's dumb. At least it will probably count towards his yearly goal tally which is not kept by Marca.

DinhoR10

Marca awards Pichichi. Few seasons ago they credited Ronaldo a goal that Liga officially credited to Pepe (it was a free kick deflection).

The pichichi isn't important really, the important thing is the Balon' Dor which he is currently in the lead for by a long run.

DinhoR10

If we're winning though I'd rather he try and get Neymar and Suarez on the score sheet, to help their confidence which could be crucial in bigger games, I'd rather the goal ratio for are strikers be more like 5:3:2 and us win trophies than 7:2:1, and nothing.

True, very true.

Edit: @raskolnikov I meant in the context of individual awards. But Messi is in the lead for the Balon 'Dor because he is playing so well and it is helping the team play well which has us on track to win trophies so I think one feeds the other.

Cata10

The pichichi isn't important really, the important thing is the Balon' Dor which he is currently in the lead for by a long run.

Long run ? Wait for Ronaldo score 4-5 goals against shalke , and then Ronaldo suddenly in front in opinion of his fans and retarded media ...

doublehh03

Long run ? Wait for Ronaldo score 4-5 goals against shalke , and then Ronaldo suddenly in front in opinion of his fans and retarded media ...

Yup look at the Kane hype LOL. Poaching is now the standard. If so, we should play Pedro more so he can be in contention.

Kerrybai

Really? That's dumb. At least it will probably count towards his yearly goal tally which is not kept by Marca.

Imagine if Messi got the European Golden Shoe but Ronaldo got the Pichichi :lol:

The golden shoe is the better award anyone and I assume they don't go by Marca stats. Still though I don't see how it's Messi's goal, it has to be an own goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans