10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
There shouldn't even be any doubts. Just when I thought the best of Messi was behind him, these couple of games in January and February has been the best I've ever seen from him.

He has evolved his game. He is perhaps not as elusive and just raw quick as he was 5 years ago, but his passing and intellectual game has ascended to an almost mythical status. He gives you 4-5 passes a game that leave you breathless.

He was a good passer before, but now he is just exceptional.

Zebulun

He has evolved his game. He is perhaps not as elusive and just raw quick as he was 5 years ago, but his passing and intellectual game has ascended to an almost mythical status. He gives us so many sensational passes while being surrounded every game that leave you breathless.

He was a good passer before, but now he is just exceptional.

fixed PS i hope we never hear about messi needing xavi or iniesta assists ever again.

DinhoR10

Depends on who takes Iniesta's number, and if neymar wants the 10. If Neymar wants it he'll get it. If not then its probably between Rafinha or Halilovic (Depending on if they both make it or not). And either one of them might take iniesta's number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans