10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Beyond GOAT. New discussion, old ones are boring: Where does our GOAT rank among other sports GOATS such as Jordan, Ali, Gretzky, etc. Surely we barcaforumites are smart enough to make such cross-sports comparisons?

Btw: messi2140 you are now the official anti-jinxer. That is your responsibility for literally anything and everything, cause it's working. Go forth you Dark Knight and anti-jinx your way to a Barca treble.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Beyond GOAT. New discussion, old ones are boring: Where does our GOAT rank among other sports GOATS such as Jordan, Ali, Gretzky, etc. Surely we barcaforumites are smart enough to make such cross-sports comparisons?

Btw: messi2140 you are now the official anti-jinxer. That is your responsibility for literally anything and everything, cause it's working. Go forth you Dark Knight and anti-jinx your way to a Barca treble.

What......WHAT

I'm the one who anti-jinxed Luis Suarez to score! It can't get more difficult and challenging than that! I mean....the guy is missing sitters left, right and center.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
What......WHAT

I'm the one who anti-jinxed Luis Suarez to score! It can't get more difficult and challenging than that! I mean....the guy is missing sitters left, right and center.

Pshhh. He's 50 times more dedicated. Are you really willing to commit >50% of your posting volume to anti-jinxing our team, our players, our coach, our administration, etc. and jinxing our rivals and FUCKING MORTEN on a regular basis??? Are you willing to destroy your participation in the prediction thread and constantly post 'Barca to lose 5-0' in service of the anti-jinxer duty? You've even got a campaign to be more focused on. What will your subjects say to a president who repetitively says disagreeable things like "I expect Barca to lose 5-0" and "Messi will definitely tear his ACL"?

messi2140 you really need to anti-jinx everything though, srs. I will not have Barca become not-untouchable again, and if they do it's on your hands. No pressure.

DonAK

Pshhh. He's 50 times more dedicated. Are you really willing to commit >50% of your posting volume to anti-jinxing our team, our players, our coach, our administration, etc. and jinxing our rivals and FUCKING MORTEN on a regular basis??? Are you willing to destroy your participation in the prediction thread and constantly post 'Barca to lose 5-0' in service of the anti-jinxer duty? You've even got a campaign to be more focused on. What will your subjects say to a president who repetitively says disagreeable things like "I expect Barca to lose 5-0" and "Messi will definitely tear his ACL"?

messi2140 you really need to anti-jinx everything though, srs. I will not have Barca become not-untouchable again, and if they do it's on your hands. No pressure.

You know what....When I stage my coup d'état and dethrone Bojan, Galning, XMG and Flavia then you'll be the first one to be banned :coffee:

DonAK

UnkemptWelltodoCicada.gif

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
What amazes me about this performance was that Messi could have played so much better. There were a lot of moments where he sloppily messed up a pass or ran into two defenders, he didn't look like he was putting in all that much effort, and he still managed to make a highlight reel many players couldn't equal in a season. I don't understand how he can continue to surprise me, and yet here I am. Phenomenal

messi2140

6racies Xavi

Whats the point of jinxing if Real is going to win the double and Villareal taking the Cdr.

Bandura

He's such an amazing player. The best i've ever seen. It's like Maradona vision and ball control with Romario finishing and instinct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans